whats PaSC?

Reaction score
Phil,

Some think it is a mystical band of elite super-beings who possibly control the universe or universes.;)

The reality may be it's a bunch of us who mostly live near each other who at least once a year get together to fish, eat stilton cheese and have a glass of port ...hence PaSC.:eek:mg:

Although a number of conspiracy theorists know we are actually the group of business moguls who control the world economic and military capabilities.:cool:

Take your choice.:w...all of them are pretty frightening!!

Look out for the report of the lastest PaSC event...due in the next week or so :wh

and you can see why we have so far black-balled all French based applicants!!! No class and hairy armpits!!

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Phil take no notice , orginally it was a group of elite anglers formed back in the eighties , we pioneered a lot of the angling techniques that are common place now , hair rigs for instance , and fished a lot of exclusive waters , groundbreakers we were , but as in all facets of life jealousy reared its ugly head and a load of low life northerners barged their way in , and the property value went down like a cheap hooker in Balsall heath.

Hence the pasc failed club was born , its more of an avante garde movement now and we left those brusque northern chappies to it , you may spot Pasc failed in some members sigs , these are the real movers and shakers in angling and indeed art , today.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
whats PaSC?
Contrary to what a lot of people, especially its members, think it is a holiday club fund for its treasurer, one Mr Spiders.

Leave your wallet at home at all times and DO NOT hand over your bank details. It's teh scam to end all scams, far more successful than any Nigerian has so far thought up.

Chevin

Reaction score
Here in Oz, people see it as being a secret society because it is so secret they have never heard of it. As far as I am aware, I am the only member in the southern hemisphere but being as it is so secret in this part of the world there may be thousands more members of whom I am totally unaware. I once asked our sche. Err revered treasurer if there were more of us in Oz but he told me that he would have to increase my membership fee by $300,000 if he told me that, so I let the matter drop. As you might suspect, PaSC members have a good sense of humour. It is essential for them to have so being as most other FM members take the p!ss out of us so much.

Reaction score
Chevin

I forgot to ask, did you hold you own PaSC initiation ceremony? If so you needed to film it and send it to Spiders as evidence.

What you need to do is:

Get a glass of port, a pinch of salt and some crumbled stilton.

Then

Lick the salt, pour the port into your eyes and then snort the stilton - The PaSC Slammer.

Go for it.

Chevin

Reaction score
Chevin

I forgot to ask, did you hold you own PaSC initiation ceremony? If so you needed to film it and send it to Spiders as evidence.

What you need to do is:

Get a glass of port, a pinch of salt and some crumbled stilton.

Then

Lick the salt, pour the port into your eyes and then snort the stilton - The PaSC Slammer.

Go for it.

I was going to, but as I mentioned, my Missus brought home an 18" stilson instead of the Stilton I had asked for. Of course she blamed me for her mis-hearing and said that I should get a new set of teeth. I don't think she will make the same mistake next year because now she realises that unlike Stilton, a stilson makes her head bleed and makes it ache badly.

Morespiders

Reaction score
She should buy them for me, it is she who wore this set out by decorating the edges of pies with them. Biting into the pies she makes probably hasn't helped them much either. :(

I have some old ones here Chev, do you want the tops and the bottoms?,bottoms do a neater crimp, they are a bit worn though, I have used them for biting through line.

Chevin

Reaction score
I have some old ones here Chev, do you want the tops and the bottoms?,bottoms do a neater crimp, they are a bit worn though, I have used them for biting through line.

Thanks for that mate, but my staffy has offered to bite into any pies for me and his teeth are more than equal to the job. Trouble is it can be a bit of a job getting the pie off him when he has bitten through it.

nicepix

Reaction score
Phil,

Some think it is a mystical band of elite super-beings who possibly control the universe or universes.;)

The reality may be it's a bunch of us who mostly live near each other who at least once a year get together to fish, eat stilton cheese and have a glass of port ...hence PaSC.:eek:mg:

Although a number of conspiracy theorists know we are actually the group of business moguls who control the world economic and military capabilities.:cool:

Take your choice.:w...all of them are pretty frightening!!

Look out for the report of the lastest PaSC event...due in the next week or so :wh

and you can see why we have so far black-balled all French based applicants!!! No class and hairy armpits!!

One would never lower oneself to apply or indeed accept any such invitation. With the town of Cognac just down the road, vinyards as far as the eye can see, more types of cheese than you could possibly mention and free fishing virtually everywhere you look for trite and carpes, the lure of fishing Dam Flask with a bunch of incontinent 'bear in the woods' types does not really have any appeal. It's not that classy to poo outside :p

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
One would never lower oneself to apply or indeed accept any such invitation. With the town of Cognac just down the road, vinyards as far as the eye can see, more types of cheese than you could possibly mention and free fishing virtually everywhere you look for trite and carpes, the lure of fishing Dam Flask with a bunch of incontinent 'bear in the woods' types does not really have any appeal. It's not that classy to poo outside

Nicepix

Feel free to use PaSC (Failed) on any future missives:D;)

Passed with flying colours a very suitable replacement for that Dangermouse chappie, talk to Jerry about the fee

Beaker

Reaction score
In all honesty lets be real here, YOU ARE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF CLAPPED OUT OLD LOONIES:wh:wh:wh