Dam flask?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Dunno, but he just posted.

Spiders get those pics to Poshers or I`m gonna have to fine you :p

Hell Mousie sorry mate, getting above yourself you are, just remember your still an underling that can be dispensed with:D

Will get pics off to Posh when I get back from holiday, so long as a big fish doesnt eat me and my camera, not taking my scales as they only go up to 237lb-6oz, just have to guess the weights, I'm good at that you see:)

nicepix

Reaction score
The monies are going with me Mousie, will leave just £10,000 in account to keep you going until my return, dont waste it:w

Looks like Spiders is doing a runner with the cash and leaving young Mousey to it. That's what detectives call the classic 'holding the baby' ploy. They love it as they get a collar even if it isn't Mr. Big.

I'd use some of that £10 grand to buy a soap on a rope DM ;)

Chevin

Reaction score
Has that write up been done yet? I really would like to see something for the millions I have sent you, or is it that you are spending it all on port?:)

Reaction score
Wait until I send a few more millions and then we can re-site our Parliament House over there. That should be perfectly suitable, though it will probably need emptying first.

Quite a sound idea especially if that Prime Minister of the Transported Colonialists comes across.:eek: The joggers and oarspersons have not been up to scratch recently(apart from the kind one who administered to my needs until Bluenose scared her off!!). This has forced me to look at the indicators and catch larger bream and win trophies.:wh

(And before anybody starts harping on about stereotypes...my mother, sister, two aunts were all voluntarily transported to the colony!:cool:)

Spiders have you noticed that thread about Port, Stilton and Christmas cake that Titus started....regard it as applications for consideration for possible entry at the bottom of the waiting list and bill at the monthly rate!!

Chevin

Reaction score
Poshpaul (Angling Trust and PaSC) said:
Spiders have you noticed that thread about Port, Stilton and Christmas cake that Titus started....regard it as applications for consideration for possible entry at the bottom of the waiting list and bill at the monthly rate!!

Do you think we could slip in another 500 before him? :)

Last edited: