LIF Fish In 2017

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Now a 16lb Grayling would prove interesting in that flow:)

Kevin and I are definitively going

Did you mean definitely, Ian ?

I'm going and so too are the BF and Clarkey though neither of the gits have paid me yet !

So far that's me,both the Pughs, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub. Any more ?

Last edited:

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Likewise. Just spoke to Lyndsey ( picked the phone up straight away :) ) and added my name.

Still no CC facility. Cheques or transfer only.

She also confirmed we again have the top beat above the out-of-bounds middle trout beats in addition to the usual lower coarse beat.

Also for the early arrivals there is an access code on the gate. Won't publish that on the forum, presumably those who have booked have been given the code :)

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Likewise. Just spoke to Lyndsey ( picked the phone up straight away :) ) and added my name.

Still no CC facility. Cheques or transfer only.

She also confirmed we again have the top beat above the out-of-bounds middle trout beats in addition to the usual lower coarse beat.

Also for the early arrivals there is an access code on the gate. Won't publish that on the forum, presumably those who have booked have been given the code :)

Yes....thank you for reminding me about that code, Neil. You wouldn't care to remind me where the bit of paper I wrote it down on is too, would you ?

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score
Spoke to Lyndsey today, without 18-20 of us she will probably sell some more day tickets, checking through,

Booked and paid

Me
Kev
Jerry
Martin (Fishing coach) plus one
Rog
Jimmy
Clarky
S-Kippy
Big Phil
Neil Maidment
Ray Roberts

Twelve in total

Possibles
PJ
Fishing4Luckies

I said I'd call her to confirm our numbers so

Last orders please gentlemen:)

rubio

Reaction score
Have a good un chaps. Would love to be joining you all but not an option this time.

barbelboi

Reaction score
I had a 'phone chat with Clayton at the LIF earlier and the river's pretty much as you'd expect - clear with a decent flow and fish coming out. With the weather forecast to be dry, less windy and colder should be a good day.............

greenie62

Reaction score
.... With the weather forecast to be dry, less windy and colder should be a good day.............

With our Forecast being Wet, Windy, Cold and probably Snowy! - I'll be wishing I was there with you!:eek:;) - Tight Lines y'all!:thumbs:

barbelboi

Reaction score
We had that day at the LIF a few years ago, torrential rain followed by sleet, then hail and snow – Skip took a great pic of blizzard fishing...........