Shimano stradic 4000ra new

hague01

Reaction score
Hi. I have the above, complete and probably never out of the box. Open to offers if anyone interested. Alec

mikench

Reaction score
A fantastic reel. If it had been the 2500 i would have bought it Alec. I have a 4000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nottskev

Reaction score
Hi. I have the above, complete and probably never out of the box. Open to offers if anyone interested. Alec

Hello,
I have one of these, I think, if it's the same as the photo, and I could probably convince myself I need another. How would you feel about £100?

Cheers, Kev
stradic.jpg

hague01

Reaction score
Hi that's the one. Sorry about the delay but had a busy weekend. I am also sorry that your offer isn't enough to tempt me. I plan to list it on eBay this week. I am looking for 130 +. Thank you for your interest though.

nottskev

Reaction score
Thanks for saving me from myself - far too many reels already -)

hague01

Reaction score
Join the club. Must confess rods are my weakness. I bought this ra by mistake. The guy was offering a stradic FB and the Ra. Probably had too much wine but thought I was bidding for the FB. Still I am used to coming second, ha! Best wishes.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Join the club. Must confess rods are my weakness. I bought this ra by mistake. The guy was offering a stradic FB and the Ra. Probably had too much wine but thought I was bidding for the FB. Still I am used to coming second, ha! Best wishes.

Do you fancy a straight swap for a Stradic Ci4+ 2500 FB?

hague01

Reaction score
Hi Sam. Sadly no. I have 2 biomaster Ra in 2.5. worth an ask though. I also bought a new daiwa SLR of the same guy. Never seen one before but wow an impressive piece of kit. The titanium rings were amazing. I had them put on my barbel build by peregrine but those on SLR are huge. I let a pal have it and he collected this morning. Sorry to see that go but couldn't see how I could use it.

hague01

Reaction score
Sorry meant to add Sam if it had been a new 4k then I would have. I bought a fb on eBay and looking to make a pair.