Where to get a Fox Supa Brolly repaired?

tink

Reaction score
Morning all,

Due to setting up my Fox Supa Brolly in a howling gale, one of the ribs has broken.

Do any of you know anyone in the Lincoln area (or Lincolnshire in general) who would replace the rib? I've been trying to remove the broken one this morning and gave up in a rage so will happily pay someone to do it!

Cheers,

Paul

mikench

Reaction score
I can't help but have you tried applying a splint. It isn't The same but one I applied to a wooden spoke on a parasol remains strong but it hasn't been nor will it be tested in a gale. I superglued a pair of cut down steel skewers and then applied duct tape .

tink

Reaction score
I can't help but have you tried applying a splint. It isn't The same but one I applied to a wooden spoke on a parasol remains strong but it hasn't been nor will it be tested in a gale. I superglued a pair of cut down steel skewers and then applied duct tape .
Thank you, that's a good suggestion but would rather get the rib replaced as the brolly does get some hammer in all conditions!

tink

Reaction score
Contact the manufacturer direct.
I have done and the info I've been given is as clear as mud regarding the part number for which rib I need. It's a 60" Brolly and the first time I contacted them I was given part numbers for a 50". It's now discontinued so gonna struggle I reckon. I was given part numbers for the Ultra brolly by them but while the Supa had four rib numbers the Ultra has three.