Gallery Pics

tenchgirl

Reaction score
Can anyone help please? I have put my pictures in my gallery but they don't seem to be showing up on the forum gallery does anyone know why? Thx

captain carrott

Reaction score
Can anyone help please? I have put my pictures in my gallery but they don't seem to be showing up on the forum gallery does anyone know why? Thx

hang on a bit i think they all get moderated to stop people putting up pics of rude bits an stuff

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Nope, no moderations now, we trust everyone.

I have to say, Tenchgirl, that with a great deal of embarrassment, I have no idea and I'm a Co-Editor.
EmbarrassedSmiley.jpg

Looking around it seems to pull up random pictures from everyones profiles, but there will be someone here that can answer. Cakey is your man I believe. He'll know.

preston96

Reaction score
I hope the techies are taking note...........it is not a user friendly site.:wh

AND, before anyone gets the wrong idea, that is a constructive comment aimed at those who can make a difference. :rolleyes:

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
I hope the techies are taking note...........it is not a user friendly site.
Well, I agree - as regards the posting of pictures. I get totally lost myself, that's partly why I don't post any except into my own gallery. I think it's attrocious, but it's another part of the system we can't do anything about, all part of the bought in software and beyond anyone's control. Too many sections there and I can never understand the photo competitions so I can't blame anyone for not entering.

And YES, it was far better on the old Magicalia where I did post on the Thinkcamera site as well as FM. Like these -
Spooky_Eye.jpg
Rose-tinted-eye.jpg
DSCF0203_mon_toned.jpg
DSCF0034.JPG

Yes, they're all still there. The site is up, but no one posts to it anymore.

Yes they do, me and Roger Jackaman and Colin and another guy who's just joined.

Even found Brian Baron up there -
Bryan_Baron.jpg

Last edited:

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
It's certainly not easy to post pictures on FM, it really does need some techie work to get it more user friendly... but...

I can't see any recent pics from you Tenchgirl but:

If you go to Gallery and then Upload Photo. In the first box FishingMagic Gallery Image Upload is your user name displayed? If so, do you have any images in your queue (last item in that first box)?

If so, then I think you can click on that and follow the instructions to post the photos. I seem to remember you sometimes have to do it one by one.

I see I'm listed as a top poster, but I always seem to have issues with it!

tenchgirl

Reaction score
Hi Neil, Thankyou for your help, my pictures are now in the gallery.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
I can see one of yours now, Tenchgirl, in the public gallery, but you have three in your own gallery.

If you click on your name and select "View Public Profile" to the right of the screen is the link to your own gallery. That's what I used to look them up last night.

The rest is an absolute mystery to me and that is embarrasing :eek:

tenchgirl

Reaction score
Hi Jeff, There are two on the gallery, just click the one on gallery and it will show you the other..

swati825

Reaction score
I am also looking for this information and i have no any answer to the above question.