Hello

theartist

Reaction score
Hi everybody i'm new member to this forum i'm a keen angler and as my name suggests an artist too and i like to draw fish and wildlife. My two main goals are to get recognised as a decent fish artist and to fish 100 different rivers. I guess i'm nowhere near my target in either but its not through the lack of trying lol Thanks for reading this and looking forward to chatting with you all.

waggy

Reaction score
Hi there, Artist. Do you do mime?
Seriously, let's see some of your stuff.

theartist

Reaction score
Hi there, Artist. Do you do mime?
Seriously, let's see some of your stuff.

You should be able to go to my webstie if you click on my username - i think thats how it works.

The PaSc is to do with Pork and Stilton? Thats lucky as i googled it and the Petroleum Accountants Society of Canada Came up although i'm sure theyre very good aswell lol

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
You should be able to go to my webstie if you click on my username - i think thats how it works.

The PaSc is to do with Pork and Stilton? Thats lucky as i googled it and the Petroleum Accountants Society of Canada Came up although i'm sure theyre very good aswell lol

Pork and Stilton - and I thought I was the dyslexic one on here

Spiders fine this man

Though we do enjoy pork pies with the port and stilton

theartist

Reaction score
Jeff,
Yes over the years ive dabbled in watercolours,oils,acrylics and pastel but drawing is what i'm most comfortable with and frankly makes alot less mess than oils or pastels thats for sure.

To all the PaSc,
Sorry about the typo i thought pork and cheese was a bit of a weird combo

pronky

Reaction score
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im a newbie ..............im glad to being with us......