10 Metre Preston Edge Monster.

Kevin.gillingham

Reaction score
What Garbolino pole is it, ? Are your topkits already over wrapped for fitting side pullers,? If not they will need doing.
Tell Santa to be really good and get you either an Acolyte or Matrix MTX
Not sure what pole it is.No it definitely doesn't have a wrap on it.Im going to fit a vespa side pulla to it

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Not sure what pole it is.No it definitely doesn't have a wrap on it.Im going to fit a vespa side pulla to it
Are they the ones that slide down your topkit and then drill a hole through them via puller bush hole ?
Bottom pullers are good option, I have two topkits with them in.
I cut them to size and also shortened the plastic tube on them so it didnt flex as much and possibly damage edge of section

Kevin.gillingham

Reaction score
Are they the ones that slide down your topkit and then drill a hole through them via puller bush hole ?
Bottom pullers are good option, I have two topkits with them in.
I cut them to size and also shortened the plastic tube on them so it didnt flex as much and possibly damage edge of section
Yea they look to be a straight forward fit

Golden Eagle

Reaction score
I’ve done a load of wraps using the Esselle kit. Simple enough to do. I also repaired a section using it, Really has my money’s worth out of it and highly recommended.

Kevin.gillingham

Reaction score
Ive decided to put bottom pulla kits in for this season.Ive got side pullers on my maver,so if I feel the side pulla works better will change the garbalino to side pullers

Kevin.gillingham

Reaction score
Will have to use side pullers as ive just relished that the no 3 section on the Garbalino has a solid black pole nose bung,that will not allow a bottom pulla ?

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Will have to use side pullers as ive just relished that the no 3 section on the Garbalino has a solid black pole nose bung,that will not allow a bottom pulla ?
Drill a hole in the nose cone wide enough to take the bottom puller tube, around 5/16" should do it.
So when you fit topkit to section the tube will do through the nose cone hole.