2015 itchen fish in

barbelboi

Reaction score
What with moving to a different 'time zone' in a couple of weeks I wont be organizing/involved this year........

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I think you need all the practice you can get Jerry as I understand the Nene holds a decent head of them.....nothing like a net full of 3lb'ers to set the heart racing !

Are you that sure you're moving to the right area. I'd have thought more Hants, Dorset, ( that sort of thing ) for the roach, chub and barbel might've suited a little better , although I suppose the damn things are everywhere..........

barbelboi

Reaction score
I think you need all the practice you can get Jerry as I understand the Nene holds a decent head of them.....nothing like a net full of 3lb'ers to set the heart racing !

Are you that sure you're moving to the right area. I'd have thought more Hants, Dorset, ( that sort of thing ) for the roach, chub and barbel might've suited a little better , although I suppose the damn things are everywhere..........

Yes Tony, it's cheaper there...;) The the Nene and Ise are supposedly fishing well and Great Ouse holds some very good fish and I've always wanted a serious go at the massive perch..........

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Blooming heck Jerry's. Are you moving Nene way?

At least you won't be bothered by swans. All been eaten!

And me heading to Herefordshire.
Graham

barbelboi

Reaction score
I'm in Hereford from time to time Graham as some of my wife's family still live there. Never stops bloody raining............;)

May be able to attend the LIF after all..................

Bob Hornegold

Reaction score
And I thought heading to Essex was a long way out off the Capital !!

Bob

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Very Close to those 3 fields.
However, after investing in survey of new house it seems our buyers buyer has pulled out!!

But if im that way Jerry of course you can get a lift.

Plenty floats for anyone that needs. Or LOSES ONE!

Graham