A puzzling question ????

C

chefster

I was wondering,when i look down the listing there seems to be an awful lot of forum users and watchers ,but it seems to be the same people posting and getting involved in threads all the time.Have i got that wrong or am i missing something?....Chefster

barbelboi

Reaction score
I was wondering,when i look down the listing there seems to be an awful lot of forum users and watchers ,but it seems to be the same people posting and getting involved in threads all the time.Have i got that wrong or am i missing something?....Chefster

:wh....................

sam vimes

Reaction score
No, you've probably got it spot on. It's generally the way of most forums. However, in my experience, it's even more prevalent on fishing forums. Some just want to read but some seem to join them for whatever venue information that they can glean.

markv

Reaction score
Errr probably sounds about right for most forums. Seriously.

Other times I read stuff but don't reply, because I don't think I have much to add.

Sounds vacant, lol but true.

Last edited:
C

chefster

No, you've probably got it spot on. It's generally the way of most forums. However, in my experience, it's even more prevalent on fishing forums. Some just want to read but some seem to join them for whatever venue information that they can glean.

Fair point ,but scanning through ,there does,nt seem to be that much venue information in a lot of the topics discussed ..Chefster

B

binka

Maybe many people go to post something then change their minds at the very l....

valleybrown

Reaction score
Haven't posted in years, I must be a reader not a writer :eek:

Most of the answers to my daft questions are on the boards somewhere, I just need to find them :)

C

chefster

I think it's because most of the threads end up like Monty python's argument sketch.

Therefore anything constructive soon gets lost.

Absolutely mate,you,ve only gotta come on and say hello,next thing its world war 3,it is,nt worth bothering about.Ask a question about something you need to know and i guarantee there will be a massive row and you still wont get a sensible answer!!!!:D:D