A.T. today

T

Tony Rocca

So, as this rollercoaster of a thread grinds to a halt, is that tumbleweed I see waiting in the wings, I have this to say to Bob.

Go and have a day with Matt on the HPS water on me Bob, we both know you would like to, be a fool if you didnt;) Enjoy, chat and catch a few with your mate.

I draw my own line here and make this offer only as a gesture of goodwill and to show I bear no malice.
Unlike many, this internet dribble is detached from real life for me, guess Im lucky.

You may choose not to take me up on this, thats your perog.....up to you.

On the other hand, if you would rather we carry on our little war then no doubt we will be banging heads again soon.

At least I offered.

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Dear Tony,

Following your most surprising, but gracious offer to Bob, I'm also prepared to offer him the following;

An all expences paid trip to fish as my guest on board my two man submarine moored on the riverbed opposite the HP 27.

Sonar has informed me that yet another thread on bait box has been started up so your invitation may well be short lived mesun.

Regards,

Lee.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Tony, that is a fine offer indeed...!

I hope you take Tony up on his offer Bob, they don't come more generous than that.

It would be nice to see you two shake hands and do a joint article about your day out at Hazleford.

B

BLAM

I can see Frankie goes to Hollywood playing "2 tribes" as they meet on the bank.

CAT

Reaction score
And they all joined the "If It Swims Catch It Society" and Fished Happily Ever After, THE END.

T

Tony Rocca

Baz,
You watch too much James Bond. I trust your just being silly but I aint that crafty, I will of course take it as a compliment though.

B

Big Swordsy :O)

Reyt thats it the effin end!!

I am now going surfing for nude shots of Kate from Kates playground...I do not want any bouncy notifiers spoiling my onanistic pleasures OK!

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Dear Tony.

What a kind gesture to join you for a day on that now cleaned up Stretch. I can remember when it was full of litter and old tin cans and broken bottles. It will be nice to see it looking so much better.

I agree it is time we ended this disagreement with a fish and banter.

It does seems that a mistake was made by the AT, so lets leave it at that. After all, they were not duped by that bogus Thames monster, even if AM and the designer of those new rods that keep losing Throop chub was.

By the way, I may have had a slight change of appearance, due to greying hair caused by this and some minor plastic surgery to the face. Really looking forward to it. What dates?

Bob

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Bob, what's going on?
You don't look nothing like Graham, that must have cost a fortune for plastic surgery...

fishy pete

Reaction score
mmmmmmmm Kates playground,inspired choice Swordsy much prefer a brunnette to a blonde anyday.......
right wont be posting for a few days,well not untill the blisters have healed anyway..............

B

Big Swordsy :O)

If you like Brunnettes check out a girl called Jenya/katie Fey....O lord!

She is so evil looking that I have based a character in my book around her, she is inspiring! What a vampire!

Kate Beckinsale? also not a bad vampire!

Blondes are ok but they smell of milk and talk too much!

mattzzzzzz

Reaction score
ahhh Miss fey the best tips in the world bar none.......they are perfect

Im in Love ......gah gah