A1 pits anyone?

themyth

Reaction score
£15 for 24 hours,6 pits ranging from a couple of acres upto around 50 acres.and a mile or so of quality river.one of the pits has a good head of big bream.
takeaway that delivers to the gate.
and i will be on hand to show you the best techniques and watercraft
' thats what the £300 for'

themyth

Reaction score
No no no!

£5 day ticket.

The rest is the fee to pay for the privilege of fishing alongside the PaSC.

£15 for 24 hours.
don't worry corky the lights from the A1 keep the complex lit up at night,plus there will be a few of us'so your fear of the dark can be forgotten and maybe even beaten,some of the swims allow 2 anglers to double up,if you get really scared im sure 1 of the lads will let you hide under there chairs.

no barbed hooks,cheese or port allowed on the bankside.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
I may just be interested in this as it is not too far, relatively, that is, only 2 -2.5 hours as opposed to the usual 4 hours.

dangermouse

Reaction score
They really need to do some work on their website, there`s hardly any info available on the pits, in fact as far as I`ve seen there`s no info at all on pits 2 and 3.:confused:

dezza

Reaction score

I am very enthusiastic about A1 pits. But are there any of you who are prepared to spend 3 days and nights there, not on a weekend.

Come on, let's have some enthusiasm.

themyth

Reaction score
im only up for 1 nights fishing,theres only 6 pits and a mile of river,24 hours should be enough to empty them all. anyone know where the pinky farm in newark is?

themyth

Reaction score
30th will be fine with me,24 hour session? if we get along the trent close together' i will make sure your all fishing well,and maybe even cast your rods for you,thus giving you all a chance of a bite or three.

Morespiders

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do re 30th June. Spiders and M'lud, how long a trip are you contemplating?
2days, maybe three Richard

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

30th will be fine with me,24 hour session? if we get along the trent close together' i will make sure your all fishing well,and maybe even cast your rods for you,thus giving you all a chance of a bite or three.

Ok, so long as you lrt us strike at a bite:D

PS Close together, just how close, your not one of those strangemen are you Miff?:D

sam vimes

Reaction score
I am very enthusiastic about A1 pits. But are there any of you who are prepared to spend 3 days and nights there, not on a weekend.

Come on, let's have some enthusiasm.

Ron,
I'd happily join you sometime. Shift work means that midweek is usually fine by me. I've also got a hankering for chasing some tench at another water you seem to like, Alderfen.