Aces v Chavs Mk 3

• Thread starter Colin North, the one and only
  • Start date

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I'll happily organise this assuming people are happy with either Gold Valley again or perhaps its near neighbour Willow Park.

October would probably be the date and for those who are unaware of the pedigree of this prestigous event, read the following: /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Aces vs Chavs Round One

Aces vs Chavs Round Two

The score is tied at one each!

Who's interested?

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
I'll definately be up for this one again ............. plus now I know it isn't a match in the strictest interpretation, I'll turn up with some gear that's more appropriate and with which I'm a little more comfortable ............. Gold Valley has my favour.

I'll dig something out for the raffle.

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Colin North, the one and only

Both Sue and I, depending only on whether its a Saturday that Sue works, as she works alternate Saturdays. As for the venue, we will go with the flow.

Personally,we prefer Sundays for fishing.

Mithrandir

Reaction score
I am definitely up for it, and the match, I am sure that Claudia will want to attend again.

Do not mind the venue, It is a bit of friendly competition.

Windy

Reaction score
I'm up for it but away from the 4th October to the 18th on holiday in Spain....

within driving range of a trip or two to Ebro ! so a damn good chance of getting my first catfish if the miracle doesn't happen at the catfish fish in....

So count me in for an end of summer September special or a beginning of winter latter two weeks in October. Otherwise you will have my best wishes but not my presence !

Gold Valley good ftw btw

M

MarkTheSpark

I think I could be persuaded to dust down my Allcocks Aerial and and Avon MkIV. Would a pint of gentles suffice? In which case, I must get my man Noggins to stake out some game carcases where the blow fly can smell them...

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
As Mith said....I'm definitely up for a re-re-match/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif