Aces vs Chavs 2009

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I'm in too Neil, breakfast too.....let's see if we can win the trophy this year ;-)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
he he Peter, I have no doubt that the Aces are going to kick our butt again...but one has to keep the Team spirit up ;)

Claudia, we aint having none of that talk here!
The Chavs are gonna kick some butt this year! The Aces have had it far too easy the last two years, Clattercote aint no 'carp puddle'! They're gonna have to refine their skills for this one!

:D

Is October too cold for Mr Wintle???

Peter, will there be a pools thingie again? I'll need to cover my fuel this time ;)

Last edited:

Shine

Reaction score
I would love to come to one of these but get to this. If one is ever held in north Kent please let me know.

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Stick me down as well Neil.

Moving house some time in the near future, depending on the chain, so a provisional place will be all I can claim at this moment in time.

Back to the windy lake again then I see :)

John McLaren

Reaction score
Hi Neil, I'm very interested, having had to pull out of the Clattercote event earlier this year, but I need to make sure that isn't going to happen again - I'll let you know asap.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Claudia, we aint having none of that talk here!
The Chavs are gonna kick some butt this year! The Aces have had it far too easy the last two years, Clattercote aint no 'carp puddle'! They're gonna have to refine their skills for this one!

Steve, I didn't want to scare the 'oldies' off.....of course we going to kick their butts but shhhhh keep it quiet or they will chicken out ;)