Aces vs Chavs 2009

Morespiders

Reaction score
Poor Mr Spiders you are a victim of life.............you better start praying that when Mr Marsden gets an estimate of the damage it isn't assessed by someone with with the same guestimating abilities that you have.....hahahahahahahaha!:whhahahahahahahaha:whhahahahahahaha:p

Bit of Advice Mr Whatmore, never again hold a large branch down when i have the other end. Zippppppp:D

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
The truth about Spiders

Well, some of it...........

He came to my house and volunteered to drive my car. I said to him, "it's got an electric parking brake and it's cr*p. If you're not used to it you can get into trouble, especially on slopes."

"Oh, it's no problem," he says, "I can drive anything, I've done thousands of miles in all sorts of vehicles."

Now my drive is on a slight slope, and my car was facing the garage door, meaning he had to take the handbrake off and reverse out of the drive.

"Now, are you sure?" I asked, "'cos this electric brake really is tricky. There's no in between, it's either on or off."

"Stop worrying, I'm as good at driving as I am at fishing."

It was then too late to panic as the next thing I knew there was a bang as we ran into the garage door.

Luckily, the only damage done was to my shattered nerves.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
on top of all I managed to break my reel on the float rod, so couldn't waggler fish

Silly girl; you might have known that I'd have a spare or two in my box . . . . . .

The Ladies, what are they like . . . . . . .

---------- Post added at 07:06 ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 ----------

Luckily, the only damage done was to my shattered nerves.

Ah, but Graham, a decent lawyer will make gozillions out of that; pain and suffering, mental anguish, insomnia brought about by trauma and not forgetting the good old standby of 'whiplash' - it must have been a very painful experience for you, and one that should be compensated for . . . . . . . .

pssst, want the name of a good law firm?

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
If I thought he'd pay up I would Peter, but he's so tight when we got back - in my car that I'd filled up with fuel - he says to me, that's twelve quid you owe me for petrol!

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Half whacks for the petrol that you bought Graham hahaha! the man is incorrigible. The damage however slight if measured on the Morespiders measuring scale should easily amount to £500, tell him it will only cost him £300 seeing as he is a FM member, seems reasonable to me. :p

Did you notice he threatened me physical harm? Can I sue him do you think?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Here we go again, Mr Marsden, Jacobs, Whatmore, Giddy. I was brought up to respect, and help you old people, those two virtues are fast dissapearing,
Marsden, last time i drive you anywhere, and help you escape the home for a days fishing, you grumpy old grouch.:(
Jacobs, Last time i tie my splendid flies for you, and to think i gave you twenty extra:(
Whatmore, dont ask me where to put your bait to catch a carp again, as the reply wont be nice.:(
Giddy, Last time you share a boat with me, and my prawn sandwiches:wh
Spiller, just in case you add your two penneth, up yours.:p
Paul (Posh) It's nice to see you still have faith in me, when we going fishing again?.:)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Spiller, just in case you add your two penneth, up yours.:p

Hahahahaha lol

There's nothing I can say, theye've said it all :rolleyes:;)

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Spiders,thanks for the directions you gave me when we left the Brazenose cafe. After following your directions I had a nice trip around the Northampton ring road,next thing I knew I was 4 miles from Norwich:eek:;)

Morespiders

Reaction score
Spiders,thanks for the directions you gave me when we left the Brazenose cafe. After following your directions I had a nice trip around the Northampton ring road,next thing I knew I was 4 miles from Norwich:eek:;)

OHH NO, Peter, im spot on with direction's, ask anyone on here, Im known for my navigational skills:)

Claudia, If I had taken his bloody electric trolley down the walkway, i would have made sure it was tied to his fat ankle.

Last edited:

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
OHH NO, Peter, im spot on with direction's, ask anyone on here, Im known for my navigational skills:)

Hang on a cotton picking minute!!!
Who said "follow me" from the campsite at Blenheim? And turned right at the gate, when it was left? :p

Peter, he's useless! He can't drive, can't navigate and judging by his display at Clattercote can't catch either, despite using his six hook safe loop rig!!!

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
He patiently waited for his tip to go round for two hours and only when he finally reeled in did he realise the rig was dangling in the tree behind him. mind you it gave hime time to find his scales.