Aces vs Chavs 2010 - The Details

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Shame, but probably the best decision under the circumstances for fish and angler welfare. Please hold my ticket money for a later date.

Last edited:

Lark

Reaction score
I did attempt to bring the level up with a grand 'balling-in' at the beginning of our session last Saturday. There was a rumour that someone was wake-boarding in the shallows from the resulting mini-tsunami, but it soon dropped back down again.

John McLaren

Reaction score
Thanks for the decision Neil -and just when I'd sorted the all clear for myself! Never mind I've found a fishery near my daughter's new house and I've been promised the day off for good behaviour!

Looking forward the the rearranged (or next year's) event.

S

Scott Whatmore

I cant see what the problem is, once Whatmores cast his float in, the displacement will bring it up to a fishable level, obviously nobody noticed last year every time he reeled in

Shame though,

ah but you see the problem is Mrs Piders, proper match anglers like to peg their nets out prior to the 'all in'. So once I launch my bouy, I mean cast in, all the nets would be under water.:)

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Typical!!

I spend the whole day wandering around shops in bl**dy Welsh Wales (Cardiff) to earn some brownie points and come home to this!!!

Maggots in the fridge, method mix mixed, just about to tie a few hooklengths and catch up on the FM gossip when horror of horrors, this!

Right. That's it. A whole day on the river. Nice early start, equally nice late finish. 'Er indoors never need know ;)

Neil, hang onto the dosh for that other rainy day.