ACES vs. CHAVS III

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Round III of this prestigous FishingMagic event will take place on Saturday 18th October 2008 at Gold Valley Lakes in North Hampshire.
IMG_2221.JPG

For those not familiar with the pedigree of this social event (with a smidgeon of competitive edge) please read the following accounts of the two previous encounters:

Aces vs Chavs I

Aces vs Chavs II

The scores on the doors read one victory each so this onemay have a little more of an edge to it but the emphasis is definately on the social and fun side. All FishingMagic members are welcome, just sign up on this thread indicating your intention to fish.

I'll post all the finer details a little later but if anyone needs further information please contact me via the PM function.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Can't make itNeil, flying out to Jamaica on the 18th /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Potentially we already have about 28 interested (from the previous thread). Please re-confirm on this thread your intention to fish.

Plenty of room for more, everyone verywelcome.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Yes please Neil, be good to meet some of those from last time,(if they are going)and any new members that may go along.

C

Cakey

shit .........................Im away/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Cancel it Cakey.

I'm very tempted especially if Wol, Andy and Brummie are going again, but not to that crap B&B where the bed broke last time!

How did that bog brush get in Wols bed??? The midnight chip butties were nice though!

C

Cakey

I would like to get rat arsed ...................................

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the same Cakey.

Days fishing in good company, a shower ,some good food after, and have a few beers, all paid for out of the winnings.