ACES vs CHAVS MK2 ??

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I'll explore a couple of alternative dates but I see there's a get together on the Severn about that time as well. I'm definately going on that one so I'll see what co-ordination is required.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Peter,

Work, work, work.....not much to report, every time I plan to get out on to the river, the heaven opens. :-(

Transport is always available for you my friend.

Neil,

I'm playing with the idea to fish the Severn too....need to get my dates sorted first though. :-0

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Neil, love to do it again and whoop your arses again :} So yes count me in for deffo!

Steve Lockett

Reaction score
Not been on a FM GTG, but it sounds like a bit of a laugh.
Quite fancy GV, but will also try to make the Severn.

I'll fish any format, but quite like S vs N or proper match anglers versus specci messers ;-)

Mithrandir

Reaction score
I am hoping to go to the severn fish in at the end of October but I am well up for this one too, any weekend but the last one in the month.

So Peter, a lift is available.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
The calender is looking a bit crowded (FM and Gold Valley), so I reckon 6th Oct is about right.

Anyone got any thoughts on the format? It looks as though there'll be at least a dozen or so of us - a mini Chavs vs Aces? A friendly competition or a "simple" social fish-in?

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Depending on numbers, but probably Syndicate........................

..................at least that's where I'll be headed. You lot can fish somewhere else!!!!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
This could be shaping up as a "Speci Hunters" vs "Matchmen" (using both terms in the loosest possible way).

Last Tuesday Keith Arthur was at GV filming a "match" (Keith vs a Speci type). KA got whipped!! I sat opposite them and thrashed them both!! Look out for me on the telly if they got the filming angles right (or wrong!)

paul martin 7

Reaction score
Fred Bonney;

Love to,but can't, for fear of death.
Wifes birthday and our 34th wedding anniversary!

Or maybe you heard Ray will be there...............

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Paul, stop stirring the pooh!

I've met Fred on a few occasions, he is a lovely bloke, as I'm sure Ray is and yourself too. The keyboard can't show emotions and we all express ourselves differently. If you can make it, go for it, its always different with a pint in your hand and a few pints were downed last time ;-) too many for me ;-(

I still can't make it, if I could I would be there, but I can't. The last one was brilliant!

paul martin 7

Reaction score
Me stir? never......just light hearted banter my friend!

I will definately come along to one of the fish ins and meet everyone.