ACES vs CHAVS MK2 ??

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
guess he is too scared of the bog brush which turned up in his bed last time.........things that lad gets up too after a few pints lol ;-)

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I have no idea what you're talking about Claudia!

Just because I caught a couple of carp on your gear and your son caught a very nice tench (and you didn't), there's no need to get all "uppity"!

E

Evan

Big Roach ??? Which lake at GV for 'em ? Gotta up my pb somehow - it's stood now for over 30 years !

Any tips or hints for 'em happily plagiarised....

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
My biggest is 2-07 from Syndicate (Feb 06 on caster) followed by 1-15 from Gold (July 06 on one 14ml Halibut Pellet!!).

I also had a fish of 2-12 which looked like a true roach but I think it had a bit of bream in there somewhere.

One of the most pleasing days was 22 roach for about 25lb, again in Feb 06 from Syndicate on maggot and caster.

They're in there, as well as good bream and tench, but all too often the carp take over. Winter days can be very productive but it's easy for me to do short sessions as I only live around the corner.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Neil,

You know exactly which pics I'm on about........builders bum???? I'm surprised the lens didn't crack lol

NO WAY would I EVER put those pics up in the gallery, that would make the whole system crash lol

BTW the offer on the cat fish meet is still on if you can make it :)

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Yes please, still interested. Can you email me with the details please?

I may be a little deficient in the tackle department tho, but I'll work on it!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Fred behave!!!...we are talking serious moggy fishing here lol.........and I said moggy :-0

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I've just checked the tackle!

I've got a 12ft 2.75tc rod that should be up to the job but I'm not sure the Centrepin loaded with 2lb mono is the right choice to pair with it!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
If anyone is considering B&B, this is The Lion Brewery (top one on the page) where we'll probably have the after match presentation to THE ACES.

It also happens to be the pub where Wendy, Wol, Andy etc etc stayed last time. As long as you don't mention that, you should be OK!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Geeez don't remind me of that night lol...what a scream we had....Yam Yam and his bl**dy pink hand cuffs lol.....Wol and his lover...the bog brush lmao

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Aww too late Cakester....full house, unless someone jumps off last minute......if you nice to me, I can arrange that we put you on the reserve list ;-)

Only small moggys though up to 35lb