ACES vs CHAVS MK2 ??

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Was great to meet some new faces from FM, even the ginger ones /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Colin, your wife sue is a lovely lady, i hope to see lots of her on the Fm fish-ins.

Claudia, always great to see you sis, can't wait for the Severn now. We'll have a great laugh, even better that cakey will be there too!

Everyone, it was great to see you all. I know we have a laugh and a joke over winning and losing, but just being there and joining in is so much fun!

So a great big thank you to everyone that joined it, YOU made the day X

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Well chavs you took your butt kicking, so i will stop going on about it/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gifuntil one of you starts that is.

Looking forward to the seven fish in, will bring the pins Claudia.

Wendy,

it was good meeting me wasnt it. hahahahahahaha thanks everyone once again.

E

Evan NotMightyAtAll

Hey Mith boyo, not just you, old Jonah Jones here was on the losing side as an Ace last time and again as a Chav this time !!!!!

Let's both agree never to catch a cross channel ferry together shall we. With us both on board the weight of the combined jinx / Jonah effect would condemn the boat to the bottom in quick order !

D

David Bourne

A big thank-you to Neil for organising a great day again from me, Wendy and Phillip.
It is a great feeling to get the top weight but that was just down to the draw, all I could catch down on that peg was carp. I was feeding a silverfish line, (hemp and maggots), but only put in there when I saw a surface tail pattern, most of the match I was casting (approximately) to "bubblers"; maybe next time I will play it a bit more tactically.
Phillip was well chuffed when on examination of the results Wendy pointed out that he beat me on team points, that was after me bleating all day about a stiff shoulder from 13 armbending, hard-fighting fiesty fish.
Thanks again Neil for a cracking from Dave, (please call me Dave, only my mother calls me David), Wendy and Phillip.

PS
Can't wait wait for the write-up, I shall be printing a "few" copies off and circulating them amongst my work-mates and other fishing buddies.

PPS
Just noticed my title is still David, sorry, that is another thing I shall have to alter along with my e-mail address.

D

David Bourne

Shame not to have met you either Les, I think the Chavs missed you though, I hope Chris? is feeling better.

I should really have gone back and checked the name!
Dave

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Dave, sorry i kept calling you david /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gifmy son is called David and i call him that/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gifi bet he hates it, haha. Great to meet you anyway /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Les you were missed mate, i hope Chris is feeling much better, give her my regards mate.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Dave, your catch stood out on what turned out to be a tough day (at least from the usual GV standard). You didn't just sneak it, you won by a proverbial mile! Well fished and again congratulations.

Phillip also did very well and outscored the majority of anglers on the day.

I'll do a write up as soon as possible but I'm typing this with my 22 month old grandson on my lap, he won't go to sleep!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Nobody won it Ed we didn't have it this year, were waiting till next year to give it to you/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I'm looking at it now! Sorry, forgot to take it with me. The new owner should have been Dave Bourne.

The write up has just been given to Graham who will publish it early next week.

D

David Bourne

I would have been pleased to receive it Neil, we should arrange to hand it over, from Ace to Ace.

I shall have to get some more ink for my printer this week to circulate the article amongst my non-FM fishing buddies.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

David,I have still got your bag!!PM and we will sort out a handover.

Congratulations on your win.What pricetheClattercote double!