Anglers corner....

Aknib

Reaction score
Very nice Ian, a veritable spiritual angling corner if ever I saw one.

I'm forever reasoning with my garage, it's a place of contemplation and hope. I've been toying with the idea of converting my living room to accommodate the whole lot and as I stand it's very likely to happen. after all I've never been one for ornaments or Lalique crystal.

I took a couple of images only this afternoon, if I ever figure out how to post 'em on the new software I will.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Ste :).
i'm lookin' forward to seeing your place of contemplation :).
I posted the pic same way as normal.

no-one in particular

Reaction score
I am the same as Sogster, my flat has all sorts of bits laying around, pictures, old rods etc. I have a sort of collection of old books, old floats and reels going on in a bookcase but it is not very tidy. But I like adding and taking some away from it now and then.

rayner

Reaction score
I used to have all my clutter in the spare room, even my wife called it my tackle room.
I feel a lot better now it's mostly all gone, all I have now is what I may use, I'm trying very hard not to horde too much. My tackle room has gone back to being a spare room.
Your little corner looks mighty fine to me tigger, I'm almost as envious of your corner as I am of Steves garage.

Reaction score
I have no idea how to put smilies in the like window,you have baffled my technophobic mind!!!

OOOOOPS what have I done,lol....

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I have no idea how to put smilies in the like window,you have baffled my technophobic mind!!!

OOOOOPS what have I done,lol....
If using a phone or tablet, press on like icon and a row of different smiley type figures come up. Select the one you want by pressing on it and it will show.
Alternatively if using a phone you can use your own selection of smileys.???????????????

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to have all my clutter in the spare room, even my wife called it my tackle room.
I feel a lot better now it's mostly all gone, all I have now is what I may use, I'm trying very hard not to horde too much. My tackle room has gone back to being a spare room.
Your little corner looks mighty fine to me tigger, I'm almost as envious of your corner as I am of Steves garage.

Steves garage floor looked clean enough to eat your dinner off.....amazin', imagine how good a wife he'd make ! :).

Last edited:

mikench

Reaction score
Now now. That corner of the TNACP museum looks very nice and is just as I remember it. When lockdown is over the crowds will flock there as before;)

Last edited:

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's TNACP ? .......or should I ask lol.

barbelboi

Reaction score
Yep, here's mine............
jdgarden.jpg