Another FM Clattercote Match

Alan Roe

Reaction score
Oh Gawd another 04:30 start! I must be a glutton for punishment I guess you can count on Nat and I and possibly limestone if he can get the day off.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Sunday seems to be the popular choice, but should we be considering a mid-week match?

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Mid week no good for me would have to take two days of with distance to travela and with working nights

S

Shrek

I'd have to take a days leave too if it was mid-week. Would prefer either Saturday or Sunday.

P

Phil Hatton

I can do mid-week but it would be better for all to do a weekend by the sound of it.

derek garner 2

Reaction score
graham saterday is best for me and i can get aboout 6 on 17/23/31or 715/162/21 august hope the fisher are more intrested in food

S

si

ive never fished clattercote or a match come to think of it .i fancy a bash tho depending on date

S

Steve Wilson

phone british waterways up and find out what dates they have free in july/august
you will probably find that most of the weekends are booked solid

you could always book an afternoon match at the weekend

the fishing would probably be better as well

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Stuart Bullard is doing just that Steve, thanks. He'll post back as soon as poss.

N

Nick Austin 2

A sunday would be best for me also...
Iv'e never fished a match before....but would look forward to having a go if the company is anything like it was at the blue lagoon!...
come on lads!!!

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Nick dont know about you but i went to the Blue Pool fish in when was the Blue lagoon held. the name brings back memories there use to be a blue laggon pub when i was a teenager in the town center.

I

Inspector Cludeo

The question is will that new man be coming????
You know him....The one that ordered the Veggie brekkie....Turned up in a girlie Ford probe......then scurried off home missing the apres Peche drinks and curry...on the spurious grounds of a poorly leg!!!

Dark mutterings of dodgy aftershaves abound...

Whatever happened to the Big Rik we used to know????????

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

He's having the op mid June, then he wants to be known as Rosie or Calm Angler.

S

Stuart Bullard 3

Still trying to get through to BW - they never answer their phones !