Another FM Clattercote Match

W

Wolfman Woody

That's because Nick Austin's going, isn't it Stuart?

Have you noticed how he's changed his appearance in his photograph since he met you? It's very worrying.

S

Skive

Very life like Mr Monkey, and I must say his new hair style does give Mr Frothey a run for his money.

Bagger

Reaction score
I might be able to make it
Tight Lines
Tony...(Daiwa Dorking)

N

Nick Austin 2

Dont start that again Jeff!!!!!....
Bryan?... the blue lagoon was the pub in Police Acadamy i think, where all the "leather clad men of diverse sexual orientation" hung out?... i think stuart would know the best nights to go...
he might even take you!.

My GIRLfriend still says the lads down at the blue pool seemed like a nice bunch, esspecially "gay boy" and the "old one who used to be famous!" hehahehaheha...

My venom will continue till i get a HAT!!!!!

S

Steve Wilson

hows the booking of the match coming along

have we got a date and time yet????????

F

Frothey

you bitch stu, i'll scratch your eyes out next time i see you!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Stuart has had to pull out of organising this match and he can't attend it either. So it's beginning to look like it's a non-starter. Unless there is someone else interested who could contact BW, check what weekend dates are available, and then pull it all together. I just wish I had the time to do it myself but I've just got too much on right now and I'm off on holiday in a couple of weeks.

Any volunteers?

S

Stuart Bullard 3

Sorry guys - but my wife has just been told she has skin cancer and is having an operation end June / beginning July, so I couldn't really commit myself as we are a bit unsure of the ramifications etc. afterwards.

We are told it should not develop further so hopefully all will be ok.

Go on, someone organise it just in case I can come at the last minute, I have the contact numbers.....

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Sorry to here that Stuart hope everything works out ok. Would love to help but am a bit far away up here in Blackburn. Sorry

derek garner 2

Reaction score
ok men i will book us in dates 17/24/31 july are still free. but willhave to hurry to get in.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I'm okay for any of those, but how many pegs you're going to book I've no idea. It looks like we'll have to take a chance though and book, say, 15 pegs I'd suggest.

J

John Huntley

Count me in for any of these dates. Where do we send the dosh to?

M

MALC DOYLE

I can make it on the 17th but not the other 2 dates.

Steve Wilson would be the same.

derek garner 2

Reaction score
ok bays i have booket 16 pegs i have all ready got13 names if you can let me know by 5/7/4 if i need to as for more pegs the date is sat31/7/4 sorry its took so long trying to get hold off the water board to book it