April 2015 Caption Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Peter J was well pleased with his newly built nuclear silo, the divorce lawyers would never find the hidden stash of Normarks in there......

Following a freak wardrobe accident, Jerry gets back into Angling Iron Man training.

Jerry re-enacts Stairway to Heaven for Sport Relief.

The manufacturers really thought they were on to something with the new Action Man off-duty day's fishing outfit.

March 17th and a well known angler takes our cameraman for a day's shad fishing.

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

New Channel 4 Show with Ali Hamidi - Fishin Impossible.....this ladder will self destruct in five seconds...

Last edited:

theartist

Reaction score
What am I doing up here?? You told me dad "You find a ledge, ladder and perch" NO SON I SAID "Use a fine ledger lad, for Perch"

bullet

Reaction score
He had a bit of a plummy accent,but I'm sure he said the trout fishing was 'High Rise Only'.

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Even when he's fishing, window-cleaner, Frank Gussett, finds it difficult to fully relax.

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Clearly disenchanted with 'Lake-View Retreat' Fred Bonney makes an early-morning getaway.

B

binka

Photographer contemplates what could have been as he imagines the entire troop of River Dance climbing the ladder instead…

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.