badgered to death

macozdog

Reaction score
let me start off by first admitting that i am not entirerly blameless.ordered the boat on line 19/11/2005 gave wrong card number.my fault.order was cancelled .emailed then phoned.re-ordered, card no. confirmed.informed them off to france mid december.no sign of boat .phoned.not enough supplies to go round.back from france to find took payment twice.got boat after 40mile round trip by son.no carry bag.might get it end of january.boat is like the company,dissapointing!still waiting for a phone call,apology,or even my bag.

macozdog

Reaction score
you got it gaunt,received carry case thursday just gone.to be fair it was well suited to the job with plenty of extra pockets.if badger had excercised a little bit of customer relations the overall experience would have been a lot better.they were inundated with orders so probably thought one customer not worth the bother.

macozdog

Reaction score
just to follow up on the wonderful badger international.looked on my december bank statement to find they had charged me twice for the same boat,contacted them by phone and was told they would sort it.january statement comes,you guessed it.no repayment.phoned again,cant find anything on our screen mr.-------.i,ll look into it and either phone you or email you. still waiting mr,freeman.so to summarise,order boat nov.get boat last week dec,carry case arrives jan.charged twice for the privelige then told i,m being verbose when i phone to complain.it,s no wonder badgers are an endangered species. they are extinct as far as i,m concerned because i,ll never use them again.

Steve Barrie

Reaction score
Bought a seat box from them for my nephews birthday money instantly out of my account, nothing on the site saying they were'nt in stock 3 months later and umpteen phone calls it arrived with bait box covers missing rang again and they told me, oh we don't have them anymore they where no good, and that was it no offer of a replacement just the attitude on the phone that I was just moaning, never used them again and I spend a lot of money on fishing gear.

The stuff may be cheap but the way there doing it your paying for the gear before they spend a penny on stock not bad if you can get away with it.