Bankside Cooking - Fillet of Salmon (Horseshoe Style)

Sean Meeghan

Reaction score
He only said that cos there's only him and Maidment ever catch anything edible!

Of course Salmon (Horseshoe Stylee) is only a euphemism for fried carp, with veg. :j

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
I thought I'd posted to this one last night? Don't know what happened to it, must have pressed the wrong t*t!

Anyway, it being my job to put these up I had already read it and done up the photos (Samantha is pretty good though if she takes these, not much to do to them at all).

Anyway, upshot is, I made this on Sunday night for my beloved pit viper and we liked it. Albeit I couldn't add the cockles as she doesn't like shellfish and couldn't even use shrimps as an alternative. I did add a little parsley though and a bit more cream (oh yes, not as friendly on the figure at CF, but tastier). It was a very nice change!

Even used the Maldon salt!!!
MaldonSaltPic.jpg

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I couldn't make this at home never mind on the bank side.

I shall ask the mrs, to accompany me when i am fishing so she may knock me up a banquet.

After she has stopped swearing at me, i shall take the Corn Beef sandwiches she has knocked me up and treat them as a bankside banguet.

matt

Reaction score
I'd love to eat like this on the bank. Do the ingredients come with refridgeration facilities and a sherpa to transport the food to the peg for long sessions? and a council collection for the rubbish generated?