Barbel society conference at Hinkley

• Thread starter Lee Swords (The new and improved)Satans little he
  • Start date
N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Bob,

Not wanting to take sides, but as all the posters on here are FM members, have they not a right to post what they like subject to forum rules?

In addition, and with all respect, some may take the view that the use of the FM forum for a private disagreement is as equally inappropriate as you claim the BS postings to be.

T

Tony Rocca

All seems to be going a bit downhill at the moment doesnt it Bob.

What a bugger :eek:)

The BS forum is going from strength to strength by the way.

F

Fred Bonney

So, it wasn't Chris who was Moderated then.
Poor Bob,poor, poor Bob.

Quite right Nigel.

Tony, did I pick up somewhere you weren't to well?
I hope all's ok.
Lay off the snacks methinks and illicit scotch!

T

Tony Rocca

Im fine Fred, its nothing that a major organ transplant wont sort out ;o)

Bob Roberts

Reaction score
I'll happily buy you a mouth organ Tony...

Glad your forum is going so well. Shame you three amigos don't spend more time on it!

You're right Nigel. But three to one is odds I fancy. They can always **** off!!!

T

Tony Rocca

I may have exaggerated slightly in my last post Fred, us anglers ey, what are we like.

Bit of a Pete job but nothing like so bad.

C

Chris Pearson

Fred,
I think that's half the problem carting all that heavy bamboo everywhere;-)

C

Chris Bishop

In addition, and with all respect, some may take the view that the use of the FM forum for a private disagreement is as equally inappropriate as you claim the BS postings to be.

That obviously applies to everyone, not just Bob.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Indeed Chris, as I should have perhaps pointed out. I have no axe to grind with Bob at all but do think he is a little off beam on this particular issue.

T

Tony Rocca

I too have no axe to grind with Bob, hes usually a fine chap.
Im with Nigel though, he is a little off beam this time.

Why not give us one of your really interesting articles Bob? we aint had one for a bit.

Paul. Owens

Reaction score
Believe what you want Bob but no I don't think so.

Smacks of hypocrisy anyway to me Bob.

Nothing more to say Bob, exept you've brought this situation upon yourself.The insults were first started by you in your very first Mr Angry article.

To be honset Bob I have more important issues and people to attend to.People that actually listen to whats being said and looking at both sides instead of thinking they are always right.

Don't expect any further correspodance from me as this is the last time I shall be making a reply to you.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
This thread is closed. Any further messages to it will be deleted. No exceptions.