Barbel Society : Yorkshire Region

F

Fred Bonney

Ade Kiddell will be doing a talk on fishing the Trent and his local river Wensum. Also rigs and photography will be covered.

Thursday 18th September

Wetherby Social Club
Sandbeck lane
Wetherby

Usual trade support and raffle

Doors open 7.30pm for start around 8pm

£3 members £5 non members all juniors free

F

Fred Bonney

It's not my evening Jimmy, I'm merely the mailman. It's Warren Heywood who's running it

I think I shall be there all being well, wouldn't have expected you to travel all the way down though, even for me./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Fred, I shall be over for the evening, how about me buying you a pint and we can have a chat?.

I shall be mostly wearing half mast black trousers, white sox and black slip on shoes (my going out clothes!)...so may be hard to spot, as a lot of other people wear gear like this in Weatherby!

See you on the night.

F

Fred Bonney

Even more reason to go now, to meet the real you, Deanos

Deanos

Reaction score
Give me the secrets of barbel fishing Fred....and I will teach you how to cheat at Bingo!

TWO FAT LADIES!

CRITTER

Reaction score
how meany stretches of the trent have they and how many are they trying to get there mits into should be the question in hand.......oh look i had a big barbel from ?????? oh look the barb busters are putting a claim in for that sead water,

yes it may help look after the sead water and keep scum off (heheheh)

yes it will keep me away(not a bad thing)

but iknow some good areas but im not telling you .....

ONLY KIDDING.../forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif