Beach Fishing Wagon Cart With BIG FAT TIRES!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
The Next Generation Of Utility Wagons For Fishing!
I find using MacWagon a blessing when i'm hauling multiple rigs over great distances. It greatly reduces fatigue and allows me to bring the right equipment. Last week i visited one of my normal spots to once again find others has left large amounts of accumulated trash. So i started policing the area and realized i filled 3 hefty bags and had some large loose items. So i emptied my MacWagon & loaded everything to haul 10min away. I heard a "crack" & found the weight of that load cracked my tire in half!

Ok, needed a new MacWagon. I was pissed but what could i do? I visited Target to Walmart. All places had utility carts but nothing close for my needs. Then an internet search revealed exactly what i needed at Bed Bath & Beyond in town. Also if i joined the online site i'd receive an extra 20% off if i purchase anything within 48hrs.

I really like this next generation of MacWagons! Roomy & folds down for easy storage. So i field tested this wagon & found it better then the previous model, but also a few negatives that the previous unit never showed. Still all in all a major step-up!

Attachments

• IMG_1379.PNG
    IMG_1379.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 87

Keith M

Reaction score
Nice trolley; however; Here’s a wide wheeled fold up Festival trolley that I bought off the Web over a year ago for £45; and the wheels look even better plus the front wheels slide out sideways to give a bit more stability than the one above, plus it seems to have a longer wheelbase too.

Keith

Last edited:

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I am thinking of getting something like that for when I take rod pod, bivvy table,chair, and bag of bits and bait,
Save me using space shuttle to transport it
It will be ideal for the waters on Newlands.Good flat banks all the way round, plus a few picnic tables and benches dotted about.