Been a while.......

David Marrs

Reaction score
I thought I'd introduce myself as I've only recently (last couple of weeks) started visiting the site again. I used to be a fairly regular visitor quite a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it all, meeting some quality chaps and making a few good friends (which last to this day) in the process.

Anyway, I intend to visit a bit more often from now on so a big HELLO to all of you. :D

Kind regards,
Dave

preston96

Reaction score
Hiya Dave...........lots have changed :rolleyes:

Still Zding?

David Marrs

Reaction score
Hi Geoff, Paul,

Thanks for the kind replies, still working out how to navigate the site :D

I haven't had nearly as much time over the last few years as I used to get, so I haven't banked too many Zeds over the last 3 or 4 seasons, had a few though ;) I got into the old lure fishing and from a boat too, so I've been spending a fair few enjoyable sessions not catching too much but enjoying floating around. I really enjoy the few that I manage to get on shads jigging, not had a biggie that way yet but it is great fun.

Married again now and another little one on the way in September :D so I anticipate that my time out won't be increasing any for a couple of years lol.

David Marrs

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the very friendly replies, I recall FM used to be a really affable environment. It certainly doesn't look like that has changed :D

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Welcome home Dave, congratulations to yourself and the the good lady wife. Not long till September now, best get on the bank as often as possible whilst you can :)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Good to see you back Dave, FM has changed, but not the friendships or willingness to help others.

David Marrs

Reaction score
Cheers Guys,

Very nice to recieve your kind welcomes, thank you all very much. I will endeavour to take you up on that soonest ****y mate. ;)

Kind regards,
Dave