Big Roach by Mark Wintle

B

Berty

I want one.....i really do, but i had planned to get back to piking this winter, if i get this i just know i will want to roach fish!!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
That's two sold then!

Totally gratuitous photo of the author 6 milliseconds before he parted company with a truly huge "Roach" :)

AnotherHybrid.jpg

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

I want one.....i really do, but i had planned to get back to piking this winter, if i get this i just know i will want to roach fish!!

No "Berty", don't do it... you're going to take me piking in the Winter... aren't you? :confused:

B

Berty

That's two sold then!

Totally gratuitous photo of the author 6 milliseconds before he parted company with a truly huge "Roach" :)

AnotherHybrid.jpg

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

No "Berty", don't do it... you're going to take me piking in the Winter... aren't you? :confused:

Not if that's what happens when you are present!!!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I'll be there, the last one I went to there was absolutely jammed packed full of dodgy looking anglers!

B

Berty

Sadly the date clashes with a mega Fish-In on another web site, otherwise I would have definitely been there, as I cannot wait to get my hands on the leather bound edition that I ordered.

I thought you ordered leather bound at the mega fish in ..... after Wols special. ?

chav professor

Reaction score
Just ordered in anticipation!!!!! Can't wait...... had to buy the serf's edition - couldn't stretch to a lev'er.......

Is it me, or do you think there hasn't been a better time to be a book collector?

barbelboi

Reaction score
There have certainly been a lot of books released this year. I'm looking forward to going to the Lands End on Saturday as it was my 'local' during the second half of this 60's and most of the 70's (as was the river at the back).