Big Swordsy's Michael Jackson Memorial Trent Fish-in...Shamoan!!!Whoohoooo!

Morespiders

Reaction score
So long as you only cast in 11 times Cakes its ok, rules are made to be broken, but no putting bait on rod 11, rule 103

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hope you all have a great time, wish we could join you, but hey....

Be nice to Grumpy (he's got a loaded pistol and it aint shooting blanks!) and Muffin (he's still a virgin!) and keep those naughty Chavs away from them! They'll go all weak at the knee when they here their smooth Southern acsents ;):w

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Corky - don't give away the location where we will be fishing , these are Lee's top secret big barbel pegs and also the location of the PaSC secret underground bunker in which Michael Jackson is still alive and in hiding , he's playing canasta with Hitler and Elvis at present.
Lord Lucan has gone of in a bit of a sulk when he lost a Happy Families

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
You watching that too? , Good if you don't take it seriously.

Some nice looking young ladies in the show, the best two for me are the blonde that the English bloke is knocking off ,and the police chief's daughter.

Paul B

Reaction score
Lee, pm sent.

Any particular port I should bring? Will QC do? Any good ones i can get from aldi for less than a fiver? is port any good as a glug for pellets BTW?:D

Reaction score
And the Water Biscuits

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

Just remember though, evening meal will have to take place at lunch time because during the evening we will be too busy hauling in during the fish feeding frenzy.

Reaction score
Reminder of Directions

Directions:
We will be fishing on the bend below Cromwell Weir, so don't head for the weir car park.

see: map

Take the A1 to Winthorpe
At the roundabout take the A46 towards Lincoln, but after a short distance turn left onto A1133 (High Street) to Collingham.

In Collingham centre turn left onto White Hart Lane.
Turn right on to Low St them immediately left onto Carlton Ferry Lane. Follow this road all the way to the river. Eventually it takes you right alongside the river, where you can park a short distance behind most pegs.

See you all there chaps

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
Real sorry lads but it looks like I won't be able to make it.:mad:

I've had an eye infection for a few days and it's showing no sign of clearing up yet in spite of using cortisone drops off the doc. It's so bad now I can only spend a few minutes at a time in front of this screen as bright light is affecting them.

If it does happen to clear up enough I'll be there. But I hope you all have a good time anyway.