Bivvys

R

Ryan Hunter

I am planning on buying a bivvy and i want to know a good one that i can get for about ?100 with built in ground sheet,canopy etc.

I have only been carp fishing for about 2 months and I am 15 years old.

C

Carp Angler

Fox Classic Easy Dome
about ?130 - ?135
Built in everything.........

P

Paul Williams

Ryan, i'll back carp angler on that one, not saying it's the best in the world but it goes up and down quick and takes some beating for the price. if you have any trouble finding one at the price carp says come back to us. It's always worth keeping your eye on the classifieds,and tell em you are a youngster, they may knock another fiver off!!!!

S

Stewart Bloor

Sorry to confuse you with all this choice, but a Shakespeare Cypry Dome is worth considering. I think you can pick up a 1 man for about ?69, a two man for ?10 more. Greta value for money.

P

Paul Williams

I had a one man Cypry before my Fox and to be honest it was superb for the price,the only reason i changed was that i wanted a similar product that i could put up and take down quicker for a one nighter. But i would still be happy with a Cypry, a nice bit of kit at a nice price, i sold one a couple of weeks back!

M

MARK FRAME

i've got a 2 man cypry for longer sessions loads of room for short sessions and summer i use a nashy oval brolly

M

Mike Fidler

You know guy's I've had my fifty inch brolley for years and with storm poles and one of those Badger overwraps it makes a quick and very affordable bivvy. I think they do the brolley and everything for about ?70. Also the brolly is used nearly every time as an essential fishing item. I've got a leeda two man dome which is great but the last time I used it was on the Ouse in September.

A

Alan Cooper

I've got a two man "new type" Cypry dome and I think it is great. It is roomy, well ventilated and has a covered (if you need it) porch. I paid ?69.99 for mine from Angling Direct. I don't think it is easy to put up, but it isn't too hard either.You do need better pegs though.