Black Country Specimen Group

S

Stewart Bloor

The first meeting of the BCSG took place on November 1st. There were 5 in attendance, with 3 apologies. The meeting went well and we decided to push on.
We have our first fish-in after Christmas and our next in-house meeting is scheduled for the first Wednesday in January. If anyone is interested in connecting with us (you don't have to live in the Black Country or have a Brummie accent like Paul Williams, by the way)then e-mail me direct.
All I will say is 'Miss it - Miss out'

P

paul williams

I HAVE NOT GOT A BRUMMIE ACCENT!!!!!! it's pure Black country born and bred, i'm gonna have to take your collar in a touch or to you Yorkshire/Gornal hybrid!!!

S

Stewart Bloor

Yes, to members, info will probably appear in the first newsletter, due out in the New Year. Carp, if you want a membership form, I'll send you one. Let me know off line. To anyone else that is interested, contact me and I'll let you have details of the next meeting etc. You can then check us out etc. By the way, it's best to contact me instead of Paul Williams 'cus you'll never understand his Brummie accent.

R

Ron Troversial Clay

Hey Brummie,

With all the talk about specimen groups, what happened to this one?