Blenheim Lap Dance

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Skippy,

How the hell did you end up with 34, you need L plate's on your boat....:eek::D. Are you sure you got the Date right..............:wh

The rules at Blenhiem have changed a lot over the years, fishing from the bank being one, it's a NO NO now, make no mistake. There used to be a women who was allowed to fish from the boathouse, and she used to do well, but haven't seen her fishing there for a few years now.

You can fish from the platforms down the arm, if your a member, and you can only become a member if you live in the area, tried to join once, got a big fat NO.

Uncle Dave and I sat in the same spot all day and caught, never seen anyone do that well by moving around all the time.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I'd love to catch a big perch this time, any tips?

Then come and park next to you again Ray for a social fish-ing :)

Might bung the pike gear in to?

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
:D make sure you bring you're own mug for a cuppa, I was planning on doing a freash brew whilst afloat ;)

But I wanna know more about them big perch first :wh:wh:wh:D

Gotta go a work now :(

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I always make a cuppa on the boat, ask Uncle Dave.

The big Perch can come from anywhere at anytime, just like the Tench and Bream.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Take along a few spinners Ed, or try some small live baits also, worms work well for just about anything there, but stay away from Spiders Worms, you know what I mean.............:D:D:D

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Spinning? How the hell do you get those big boats to spin? :eek: Please inform my driver how to carry out this spinning thingy and in the meantime I will suss out a remedy for spinning sickness, I have a delicate stomach you know :p

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to hear more on this Pirate garb malarky.

Is it for real or not?

The last time I went to a fancy dress party as a Pirate some jerk asked me:

"If you're a pirate, where are your buccaneers?"

to which I replied:

"They are under me bucking-hat!"

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Skippy,

How the hell did you end up with 34, you need L plate's on your boat....:eek:

I ended up with 34 because certain people who said "YES" then did not reply to my pm's,ignored me for months,suddenly wanted 18 places or generally did not do as either I asked or said. That is how mate.

And I'll be damned if I will chuck off someone who has had the decency to actually pay up in order to accomodate Billy No Show and his mate.

I am trying to do what the consensus view seems to be ie squeeze the lazy lard arse and his mate in. Its called being reasonable....like replying to pm's and not leaving it until the last minute.

Perch = worms Spiller. Even a Brizzle boy should know that.

Now clear off and leave me alone all of you. Its done now and if it doesn't suit then organise it yourselves :mad: I may just cop one and not go now...I really have had enough of this.

Re the Pirate gear I just thought it might be a bit of fun. Join in or not as you please. I really dont care anymore

Last edited:

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
Now clear off and leave me alone all of you. Its done now and if it doesn't suit then organise it yourselves :mad: I may just cop one and not go now...I really have had enough of this.

Re the Pirate gear I just thought it might be a bit of fun. Join in or not as you please. I really dont care anymore

In the words of Vic Reeves (while waving a little red handbag) " Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" !!!!!

Rog Hill

Reaction score
Wol,

Suggest we keep off the curry Friday night. Still...... there's flavoured maggots and there's flavoured maggots