Reaction score
slime-monster-albums-slimes-piccys-picture2109-thumbnail.jpg

Skippy ......CALM DOWN mate

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
slime-monster-albums-slimes-piccys-picture2109-thumbnail.jpg

Skippy ......CALM DOWN mate

I will calm down Dave when people stop buggering me about. I really have had enough of this and I am almost hoping that my girl gets her Uni place and I have to take her to Southampton that weekend . If that happens I will send Clarkey the gate code and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.:mad:

And if I dont go Phil wont go and Wol can have a boat all to himself !

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Skippy, welcome to very exclusive world of the "FM Fish In Organiser"! No one appreciates what's required, needed or wanted. You never get it right, always get it wrong, costs you money, sleepless nights, rows with the missus, kicking the cat and you usually end up blanking anyway!

Seriously, we are a small and exclusive band but those of us who have "been there" appreciate what you've done. The others probably appreciuate it but are too damned lazy to say it!

:rolleyes:

Morespiders

Reaction score
Cum on Skip, cheer up mate, we do appreciate you doing all the organising, so much i have made you a commerative float to be presented on the occasion, also a braid to mono knot thats 200% reliable.
Thanks Skippy.:D
PS I will organise it next year.

pick a date.
4 months notice
Book your own boat, or you wont be coming.
very effective formula

Morespiders

Reaction score
Uncle Daves very homophobic when it comes to sleeping next to blokes, so you have no chance Gaunt

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Uncle Daves very homophobic when it comes to sleeping next to blokes, so you have no chance Gaunt

Leave his socks alone then!!!

Skippy are you out of pocket? Seriously mate, I'll make sure all of the cnobs (very clever Brummie ;) ) bung you the extra to cover it and I'll make sure they all buy you a pint too!!! Can you drink 30 pints??? :eek:

It's gonna be a lovely day out Brian and we are all indebted to you for organising it, tell the scum bags that next time I do a BA fish-in (free beer all night will do) ;):D

I've got worms ;)

And don't even think of backing out mate! We would really miss you.....................SERIOUSLY.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Steve

I wont be out of pocket....but neither will anyone be fishing who hasn't paid.

And dont EVER call me Brian....not even in jest. I absolutely loathe the name and do not respond to it.I am deadly serious about this. :mad:

Spiders...dont even think about it.

Skippy...or Skip...I'll even answer to Worth ...but never,ever,Brian