Boddington 2021?

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
362726FF-87FE-4F7A-9441-D96307776ED0.jpeg

john step

Reaction score
Thats it. For those worried about the rocky shoreline just take a butchers at all those hard standing anglers platforms round the edge.

barbelboi

Reaction score
Yes, sorry that this is a rare miss from a fish'in, but as posted earlier we're previously booked for a week away covering the period. Hope you all have a good day and the weather forecast seems somewhat better that the last one I attended....................

PS Spiders prefers to have a wasps' nest in his swim if can be arranged - never forget that day at Clattercote :)

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Yes, sorry that this is a rare miss from a fish'in, but as posted earlier we're previously booked for a week away covering the period. Hope you all have a good day and the weather forecast seems somewhat better that the last one I attended....................

PS Spiders prefers to have a wasps' nest in his swim if can be arranged - never forget that day at Clattercote :)

Spiders is my Sherpa. He offered to carry my bag for me when we were on the Wye. He won’t do that again, lol. It weighed about half a ton. Huge Diawa hold-all chock full of bait and ground bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I have to take the family to the mother in laws,id rather sit in a deluge...

Reaction score
Its not that I don't get on with my mother in law Steve,its just that she lives with one of her sisters since losing dad in law,and the journey,plus their backbiting can be a pain....

Last edited:

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Its not that I don't get on with my mother in law Steve,its just that she lives with one of her sisters since losing dad in law,and the journey,plus backbiting can be a pain....

I always kept the English Channel between my M in Law and myself. I’ve been told they can’t cross flowing water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I use a silver cross(not really)...the journey up and back just takes a fair while on slow roads,I can get to Christchurch nearly as quick and its not half as far...