Bungalow for sale on the West Coast of Ireland

Colin Brett

Reaction score
in Co. Mayo.

We have taken the decision to sell up in Ireland and will be putting the house up for sale in Mid May.

It's situated right on the south shore of Clew Bay in Co. Mayo with stunning views across the bay to Clare Island and the Atlantic beyond.

It comes with approx. 2 acres of land, has 3 small bedrooms, a shower room/wc, kitchen/dining room and a living room looking out over the sea. There is also a huge loft space with room for at least 2 bedrooms plus a bathroom if you should wish.

Oil fired central heating and recently installed UPVC double glazed windows and doors.

It will be sold with the furniture unless it's not wanted.

We have owned it for almost 21 years and have had many happy holidays there. Never rented out to anyone just used by ourselves, close family and friends.

It's approx. 4 miles from Louisburgh, 18 Miles from Westport, 30 miles from Castlebar and 190 miles from Dublin.

Approx. 45 miles to Lough Conn and Carra. 2 spate rivers within 6 miles [1 east and 1 south] Local pier and harbour appox. 1 mile.
More pubs than you can shake a glass at
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

PM if interested!

Recently valued at €265,000.00 in the last 2 weeks so offers in the region of please!!

Paul C

Reaction score
and if there's wild and tall white horses....... and a swell rolls in the bay.

Looks great.

I'll just check my account and see if there's £200k spare.

Colin Brett

Reaction score
and if there's wild and tall white horses....... and a swell rolls in the bay.

Looks great.

I'll just check my account and see if there's £200k spare.

I probably shouldn't mention the surfing off the point at the end of the bay!!
That's a secret known only to a few local surfers.:D:D