Careful Buying Used Reels off eBay!

Scuba Chris

Reaction score
This Ebay Store Was The WORST Ever Since I Got Into Ebay!

I was one of the first people buying & selling off eBay for years. Went through all the problems that arose & now my store is regarded as one of the oldest on eBay. I jsigned into their class workshop when they came to Waikiki last century. I changed my store's name & look every 8yr as recommended by the workshop instructors at that time.

But this recent purchase got me "lit up". To also protect myself i have my store front of 5K items & a purchasing account that's separate. As instructed. This CA store had listed a used Okuma Avenger 2500 in "excellent preowned condition" for $14.99. So after a quick message i purchased it.

This turned out to be a nightmare! From doctored pictures to false description. When i messaged them telling them who i was & how i arrived to my conclusions on their "garbage" product they quickly told me to return it for a refund. I was kinda hoping they'd refuse so i could show their business names. Just sharing this so everyone will know that this charade is still being played. Thank you.

Attachments

• Cover- Careful.jpg
    Cover- Careful.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20

@Clive

Reaction score
I am more wary of those people continually recommending products for their own gain. Know what I mean?