Carp Anglers

P

Paul Williams

HHmmmm.......well i suppose that pegleg (Malc) didn't help matters!!! but youv'e gootta have a larf... :eek:)

G

gary magee

DAVE JOHNSON
A carp is it? I thought it was a bit big for a roach!

C

Carp Angler

so can someone clarify for me - would a tattooed baboon dressed in a frock be accepted into todays society?

I deny ever wearing a frock in public......

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
I deny ever wearing a frock in public......

An admission that you wear one in private?????

C

Carp Angler

I deny everything.

I did not know the frock, I have never met the frock or the baboon...

P

Paul Williams

I have a very vivid picture of you in a frock Rik, complete with your huge fishing boots!!!
Will you marry me!!!!!!

P

Paul Williams

The last couple you married had a blank on their wedding night!!!! hahahahahaahha

L

Leon Foreman

If this string continues it might soon be the script for a new Walt Disney movie. Wonder who would be the hero his sidekick and of course the all loveable comic relief.

S

Stewart Bloor

We could always do a Christmas pantomime - Snow White and the Severn (sic) dwarfs....we've already got two candidates for the dwarfs...Brummie and Graham...alternatively we could do Jack and the beanstalk...Rik could be the front end of the cow...and we can draw straws to see who goes behind him...

P

Paul Williams

Rik the FRONT end of the cow?!?!?!?!....i'll be glad to be one of the dwarfs!!!! Sedge will have to be the rear bit of the cow, i'll supply Rik with a super strong Balti!!!!

P

Paul Williams

Why the Gay emblem of course!!
Rik...a case of "forgive me father for i have s... HAHAHAHAHA

DAVE COOPER

Reaction score
Oh no, that's Eddie Bibby's part, the Sweet Prince of the Ring.

Wonder if Goose could lay a golden egg. Probably not, but it would be funny watching his eyes bulge!