Carp Report

R

ryan hunter

Went fishing at Messingham Lake and caught a common carp weight 8lb 12oz and a mirror carp weighing 7lb 10oz both caught on strawberry nutrabait bollies. A good days fishing.

Any info you want on carp fishing E-mail me.

S

Simon Ford

they are only pasties ad i wouldnt have bothered puting it up:)

P

Paul Williams

Was that tongue in cheek Simon, if it was i think youve got a funny sense of humour!!.....he's caught more than me this week and obviously enjoyed himself!!!

M

mark tullett

Well done Ryan, anyone whose actually out there, let alone Carp fishing, deserves a bit of support.

A

Andrew Miller

Simon Ford 's comments really cheesed me off. I never forgot how hurt I felt when I asked another angler to photo an 18lbs carp for me which was a p.b only to be told "what for it only a baby". Well done Ryan, you enjoyed the fishing and that the most important thing of all

C

Carp Angler

I hope Simons' comments were a joke.
The other posters are right, anyone fishing at this time of year needs congratulating, we also have our own PBs, standards and goals, though these may be different to other peoples, we should still respect them and their aims.
To belittle anyones personal achievements is very insensitive and I hope that Simon can be man enough to apologise for such a rash comment.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Let's not forget that one man's pasty is another man's cow pie. I blanked on Friday so well done Ryan.