carp "teach in"

D

Dave Rothery

is there any "beginners" out there that wants a bit of help with their carp fishing? i'm off for a couple of days in october (a sunday/monday/tuesday) and if anyone wants to tag along, i'll see if i can help. you can also star in a fishingmagic article, covering things like feature finding, spodding, method fishing, rigs,etc. it'll probably be at richworth linear's st johns or oxlease if you fancy a bit of action, manor if you dont!
post on this thread if your interested, i should be able to sort out all the bait, and maybe some tackle.

let the p!ss taking begin!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
This is a serious mission of Dave's. He's willing to take a carp angling beginner or improver to Linear fisheries and teach them a thing or two about carp fishing. All for free (except the day ticket) and then he'll be writing about the experience in an illustrated FISHINGmagic feature.

It's an excellent opportunity for anybody who wants to improve their carp fishing.

Simon Clews

Reaction score
I would but I'm limited to the Worcester area sorry! It sounds really good and I've never been carp fishing.

D

Dave Rothery

cheers mate. i've got one taker, but the more the merrier (within reason!)