Catfish fish-in 2007

T

trev matthews

Hi Guys count me in too 6th - 9th is booked in my social diary. I spose id better start getting some practice in now then.

Matty C

Reaction score
Will do trev.. when you say its booked, do you mean youre free on those dates or what ?

B

Bully

I am interested but cannot say for certain yet.

By the way can I give a "health warning" here. Do not do as I did. When my son and I agreed to go to Beaver Farm with his mate and dad from school (and having never been there) I told him to go and do a google search to see where it was....it went something like...

"Son, any luck with Beaver Farm?"

"Dad, this is disgusting"

"What is"

"Come here and look"

Doh - Beaver Farm as a Google search, guess what came up......I went later of course!!

T

trev matthews

Hi Matty I mean its booked for me to go fishing just gotta catch one of the blighters now so I know what to talk about when i get there

Y

yoggy

Bugger,I`ve booked all my summer leave at work so have no spare days to pick.

Good luck.

Matty C

Reaction score
loads of room for two more colin.. would you and number 2 be wanting the three nights ?

Bully, would be great if you can come along.. I understand the healthy implications, and I agree wholeheartedly.. perhaps if I do a google search for it too, I can have an indepth look at the situation, and see what can be done about it ? haha
also, should I put you down for three nights ?

trev, the whole point in goin is so we can all try n catch one, although not all of us know what were talkin about with them.. thats what the experts are for.. and Im sure youre aware, not everyone will catch one, as theyre tough to catch at the best of times.. but everyones got a chance if theyve a bait in the water..Im assuming as you have those dates booked off, you want the full 3 days ?

Sorry to hear you cant make it yoggy.. maybe some other time ?

****y, any word on weather you want 2 or 3 days ?

cheers guys

Matt

Y

yoggy

Matty,yes mate I`m a bit niffed off I cant make it mate.I have to book my works holidays off 6 months in advance!!.Its a pain in the arse,but thats the way it is.Occasionally I try my best to save at least a couple or 3 days specifically for things like this cropping up.But booked the last few during my birthday week!!

Nick,whom I go fishing with alot told me how he enjoyed the last fish-in.Never mind,I hope you all have a great time and hope to catch up with you some other time maybe. Regards.

C

Colin North, the one and only

I'm not sure of the dates you are proposing, but if they involve week-days, the Mrs will need to book them off as holiday. As far as I am concerned, I can probably fit my diary around any dates, being a self employed person.

Three days will be fine.

Matty C

Reaction score
I understand completely Colin.. being that 3 nights is being proposed, the dates will involve a friday and a monday, unless of course you only want the two days, in which case itll only be the friday, but the reason 3 nights is suggested is because we felt last time that 2 just wasnt enough.. but its your call..

all the best

Matt

Matty C

Reaction score
who.. me?

you mean change the dates of the fish-in ?

or colin ?

Matty C

Reaction score
yeah I think we can assume that Nick.. it looks like most people are good with those dates.. so that looks good..

is that ok with your holiday from work ?

Matty C

Reaction score
haha me too.. I thought the middle of Jan would be too early to be planning it... but I was thinkin about it too much..

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
i think 2007 is my year to get a cat fish :)

Nick will we get a badge for that hahahah

Matty C

Reaction score
you deffinately coming along then Wend ?

would be great to see you there

n there can be a badge if you want one.. haha