catfish fishin 09

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
I was saying that last year on your first ever cat trip you were a novice and you caught a cat. You clearly are not a novice now as you have caught several, but last year you hadnt caught any and that would make you a novice. I on the other hand am not a novice anymore but I am still a virgin lol

does that make sense ?/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Sort off trev. Hopefully I can catch more than the 33 cats I had since our fish-in in july till october last year. Trev would you be up for the wisbech lake

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Yes Dan we are. I cant book elphicks until 6 weeks before. once I have booked it we can start drumming up some more interest. And anyway I want to go catfish fishing with a pole./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifyou got it trev,about drumming up some more interest, do you mean to bring couple of African drums to get cats in the swim or long poleboat what do you call them........oars and sing some shamanic-celt-trans-slavian,along with the goblet of old juice of the mother earth produce.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
He doesn`t need african drums wiktor.With all that guinness and pot noodles down him,his arse will be knocking out a tune that old Satchmo would be proud of !!!

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
No but its not far off.

Be patient my little flying monkeys, you can have a feast on that girl, and her little dog too.