catfish fishin 09

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Ha ha as much as I think Catfish like good meaty man flesh I dont think you would be any good as you are pickled in Vodka.

Im phoning Elphicks tomorrow to book the lake. Watch this space for prices etc.

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
has it been booked? trev I have a new phone as my screen was nakered. just read all your msgs, I will ring you tonight mate,we`ll have to get some appertiser sessions in before july. cant wait/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Ha ha lol i just sent you a pm mate, asking the same thing. I wondered where you were.

I spoke to elphicks the other day and im not allowed to book it until the 24th of may at 0800 hrs. I have a memo on my phone to remind me at 0755 hrs.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
OK its bad news im sorry but believe it or not Elphicks is fully booked...... Several weeks ago when I tried booking I was told toI couldnt call back to book until this weekend. I phoned them up at 0800 hrs and was told that the North lake is fully booked already. How annoying is that !!

I am currently looking for other venues to book instead. I dont think we will get much more than 10 people wanting to fish so it is highly likely that any venue I get will have to be shared with other non FMers, but such is life.

I will keep everyone updated.

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
Very sad its fully booked/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif was looking forward to fish new venue.

Fancy coming to Llyn y Gors on Anglesey in n.wales instead?

here is the link : http://www.llynygors.co.uk/

Don'T know about spaces available,will have to give them a call if there is a will from you fellows.

Or I can call elphic and use my polish skills to persuade them for the fm fish in, they will understood my(polish) test for fishing./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Here`s a few lakes that hold cats but I havent got the time tonight to search them all so everyone search on them for me please

Pondwood fisheries

Furnace lakes

Beaver farm

Hunters lodge

Crow green lakes

Lakemore, horseshoe lakes

Shatterford lakes

Grafton mere

Claydon lake

As I`ve said I have no info on any of these lakes yet/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
new venue for the fishin

Celtic Lakes Resort Lampeter

same dates

have a look at their web site and let me know who still wants to go.

I will do a list and collect depos and stuff later

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
nothing wrong with a return to beaver at all I just thought I would move venues around the country and give others a chance to get to the venues. Most of the fish ins are down south and not everyone can get that far.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
No idea why my links don't work.........

I know what you mean about location, but wales is also a bit 'out of the way'