catfish fishin 09

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
It has to be somewhere decent at least it`s something to look forward to as i`m still waiting for the reply from the court about my little incident with the ********

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Hello all,

i amdealing with mental and physical health probs at moment etc.... and other stuff as well so i haven`t payed much attention to this yearly shindig for a bit.I put on a brave face at the clattercote match but since then,life just feels like a constant kick in the balls.

It`s something i look forward to every year (even if i have never had a sniff at a cat!!!) and i can`t believe that elphicks is fully booked esp after what they told trev to do.At the moment it`slooking very doubtful for me attending,if i can make it i will probably be a very late yes.

Here is a couple of places that look promising,which i found via google.Tanyard is close to Elphicks.... what do you think ???

www.tanyardfisheries.co.uk

www.parfishery.co.uk

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Hi Nick, sorry to hear your having a bit of a rough time but keep your chin up mate/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif. I know it`s a real bummer about elphick`s and I sort a can`t believe it but nevermind , anyone who still want`s to go to elphick`s we can still book another weekend down there?

I hope we can still find another decent water to go too in time for those date`s

What about Paddock`s lake at Todber manor?

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
he he/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif Nick you know it`s your turn to catch the cat`s, you can borrow my lucky 4 leaf clover if you want " really I do have one & it`s real

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Lakemore look`s quite good, out of the 3 trev it hold`s the biggest cat`s. Churchview has to many ban`s for my liking./forum/smilies/thinking_smiley.gif

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Lakemore is in Crewe and there is a no alcohol rule. Hardly condusive to a good social is it.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
I left a message with Mark today, I will try again tomorrow. It looks like a great venue, has everythng we need and its got easy access from the M6.

C

Cakey

to far for me .......................I will go to Bayford on the same day

C

Cakey

Mark is in bangcock or instanbul ...........................well he is on holiday somewhere

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Its a different Mark Cakey. Why is it too far then ?

If I choose a venue in the South we lose all the northern FMers If I choose a venue up North I lose all the southern FMers. Lakemore is not too far from the midlands I cant get anywhere else that has all the things we need in the midlands, even if I had a perfect venue in the midlands it would still be too far.............

C

Cakey

sorry Trev ,I used the wrong words

its to far for me to driveat the mo