catfish fishin 09

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Hi Guys Just thought id better wack a thread on this bit as id gone and started one on the predator bit by mistake.

Catfish Social 3 - 6 Jul 09 Dates TBC

Venue Elphicks Fisheries

See previous years write up and pics and have a browse of their site and then join us.

Interested so far:

Trev

Emmo

Dan

Nick

Cakey

Les

Colin

Sue

theres space for a load more yet, dont be shy.

Windy

Reaction score
Hey ! Why do I keep getting left off these lists ? Is it my armpits or what /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif ? Somebody tell me please /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Deffo in btw, pegged next to Cakey if he'll have me, in the dog house at the other end if not.....

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
you must have read my mind windy ive just left a post on another thread saying exactly that.

cor thats spooky aint it.........

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
The reason I've not listed on the last thread is - I've been waiting for a confirmed date.....

In the mean time, I'm interested............../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
That portaloo was fine till windy/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif served his pork and bean casserole. I`m deffo in on this mad hatters tea party "roll on july"

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
be nice to have you join us Wiktor consider yourself on the list

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
How far are you victor? Its a 1 3/4 hour drive for me too, i`ll be travelling from norfolk but its worth it, its a fantastic lake

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
North wales close to liverpool.Dont mind drive if its worth doing it with good people and if this lake is open for polish/welsh .Would not want to drive there to find out that somebody dont like my accent.How much is to fish there?

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
North wales....bugger me that is a fair old way totravel !!!

It`s just not a lake with cats wiktor,there are carp to over 50lbs as well !!!

Everything is safe and secure,the swims are spacious and you`ll have no problems setting up a bivvie or brolly type system.They are covered with a layer of gravel/shingle so you don`t get covered in mud . The company is excellent and windy if he`s coming,makes a bloody handsome pork and bean stew.Ply him with the finest polish vodka and hemight give uphis topsecret recipe /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
I will bring my finest potato friend with me/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gifif I will have any left, but no thanks for the recipe/Im a veg man/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif.Are you thinking 2 or 3 days fishing?Never see carp that big,they dont grow this big up in the north and dont know anything about cats in the area so will be nice change for me.Is it a summer you thinking or earlier?

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
3rd to the 6th july and have you heard of celtic lakes in wales they hold large numbers of catffish, myself and another member are fishing it in a 3 day pairs catfish competition, cant wait too.

C

Colin North, the one and only

Wiktor,

We fished the North lake last year (the one from which the 50lb carp was caught recently) and you can have a look at their website www.elphicks-fisheries.co.uk for more information. The ticket we bought last year was for 48 hours, and from memory, I think it cost £50.

C

Colin North, the one and only

<blockquote class=quoteheader>CatmanDan (emmo Jnr) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Sue holds FMs elphicks cat record of 37lb`s, top cat</blockquote>
Yeh, but it was caught on a reccie, not during a fish in. Well done to my Mrs anyway.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Don`t forget Mark holds the overall record with that 50lber from Beaver farm....either way,they are both magnificent fish.Well done Sue....girl power !!!

The one you had last year Dan was also a cracker.

Just remembered the huge carp thatMatt caught at Beaver farm also,biggest carp i`ve ever personally witnessed.Again a magnificent fish.

Come on all at FM.....get yourself down on the list for this yearsshindig !!!