cc moore

iannate

The fish made me do it!
Reaction score
I have heard good things about their boilies (a mate swears by Odyssey XXX) but I haven't used them [boilies] myself, but I have bought other things from them and would recommend them for quality and service. Price wise, they are at the upper end of the market, but you often get what you pay for.

You asked about CC Moore, and I would say that you'll get a quality bait that you can have confidence in. I've never had a problem with them in what must be 20 years+.

I think they do deals on their boilies and sometimes overruns and mis-shapes, just depends how much you want to buy or how much room you have.

David Rogers 3

Reaction score
I use Pacific Tuna and Live System and have found them both to be very good.The only downside to ordering direct from CC Moore is having to spend £50 before you get free P&P. Several online stores stock their bait though, and have lower price thresholds for free P&P.

dorsetsteve

Reaction score
Pacific Tuna is a very soft bait. It’s not all that difficult for a Chub for example to pull it off the hair.

Tree123

Reaction score
used to live system alot plus didn't smell the shed out.
I used to have a pot of oragne ns one that sat in my bag for months but i never used for some reason.
Cc moore used to do decent deals too. But i havnt carp fished for a couple of years now. Think most decent companies do decent baits it just finding one you like and sticking with it.