Centerpins fish in where when??

A

Alan Cooper

What with Carp's "faeces covered stick" and "Mal's length" - what is happening with this site? Are we in need of Higher guidance?

P

paul williams

Mal's length is booked !!!(provisionally) sounds like a night out for the girls!....seriously i have had a word and we can have the stretch on that day at ?3.5o a peg, but we do need a deposit so now i will hand back to Alan and the rest of you, get your dosh out! (Graham aint coming but i bet that sent a shiver through him all the same!)

Alan Roe

Reaction score
Paul How would you assess the chances of the length being fisherable by the 26th if you reckon it will be ok I'm game..

C

Carp Angler

you're using two different signons.
One has your picture attached and the other doesn't

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Thank god somebody's sorting him out - Thanks Rik!

C

Carp Angler

Posting to get this back at the top, Paul needs a deposit, we need to clarify numbers and time/place to meet.
Post here and make it snappy.

G

Goose Ganderton

Im still up for it just say when and where do you want me to send a cheque and for how much.

P

peter webber

im still ok for ot just let me know when and where we are going.
Goose i'll phone you as soon as the date and place is set if the my lift is still ok with you?

P

Paul Williams

If you guy's are still all up for the 26th as first planned then i do need answer's, I am off piking all day tomorrow so i will leave it untill fri before doing anything about the water. I have forgot how much the peg price is ! it's either ?3.50 or ?5, if we go for the ?3.50 for now we can pay any extra on the day, but i do need to know numbers.

Alan Roe

Reaction score
I'm still in if the river is anything like fishable give me an address to send the money too
Cheers
Alan

A

Alan Cooper

As I half anticipated - sorry fellas but I won't be able to make it. If it goes ahead (I hope it does) then may you all catch whacking great whoppers! And I shall enjoy the feedback write ups on the centrepins.

P

Paul Williams

The river levels are getting there according to the phone in, the only thing that may spoil the day is what the floods have left behind believe me the bank's of the Severn can be a mucky place! my own opinion is that we should wait a while longer and let things settle down, but if you guys want to go ahead i will set the ball rolling...over to you lot.

Alan Roe

Reaction score
I'm easy either way but I will have to know what everyone is doing by Wednesday at the latest so I can book the day off
Cheers
Alan

A

Andrew Miller

I agreed with Paul Williams I am only a beginger at pin fishing and would like reasonable good condition to start with but I am sure other will disagreed with me

S

sean archer

please can you tell me where we will be fishing, what time and where exactly the stretch of water is.

P

Paul Williams

Fella's shall we put this weekend off for acouple of week's? i think the recent weather has knocked us all off balance! lets get back to normality and make a new date, i should be able to get the same stretch of the Severn again, what do think Invisible man ...sorry!! i mean Alan!!!

A

Alan Cooper

The totally invisible Alan thinks it's a good idea Paul - might yet get a chance to come along.

Alan Roe

Reaction score
Like I said I'm easy either way do you all want to go for a mid December date ...floods allowing. What I would like to see is the greatest benefit for the largest number of people.
Paul I think with you being 'Johnney on the spot'so to speak shall we leave it to you to let us know when condtions are most favourable it does seem like a good idea to me.
Alan Cooper stop hiding your lights behind a bushell and upload a photo!!
You will all notice I had the decency to hide behind a large pair of polaroids!!