Clattercote 2007

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Graham,

Please put me down on the list.

Kevon said:

"is going to leave at us at a distinct disadvantage some of us have only just mastered how to blank at Clattercote. ....."

Come on Kevin, you are surely being too modest - that nice Mr. Woodhouse told me that he reckons that you can blank anywhere

;-)

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Peter

That nice Mr Woodhouse is correct, as ever. Such is my mastery of this art that I will soon be launching a range of tackle based on my own exacting specifications under the 'BlankMeister' banner.

Profligate tackle collectors such as yourself will be offered discounts if you take the entire range, naturally.

I will be demonstating a varied selection of this equipment at the Keith Culley Memorial Match (where ever it is held) and afterwards it will all be available to buy, no reasonable offer refused

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Ha! a new plan has emerged......

Haul the Baggin' Wagglers and Method Feeders up to Press Manor for the trout day - can't fail with the pellet there, surely...?

Then bring the fly rods to Clattercote, WF7F and 10mm white chocolate boilie, that's bound to get a result...!

Feeling confident already - anyone running a book?

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Some of the big match waters run by brit waterways like drayton,boddington,clattercote etc... are fully booked for months upon end and you are bloody lucky to book a match on any of them,esp in the summer months.
I havent fished clattercote for a long time and are gonna do my best to come along.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Wendy

You know you really want to be next to me, I'll make you look good.............!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
don't think it has been a float match for a few years now. i know it wasn't when i fished it.